BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Taylar, you're one cool Assassin

If I could trade places with any fictional character, I would choose Ezio from the video game Assassins Creed 2. This may seem unlikely for me, but I absolutely love that game and I think Ezio is just the bees knees. After playing this game, I think living the life of Ezio would be amazingly exciting. Here are some reasons why.


First, Ezio has this amazing ability where he can climb up the side of any building and run on rooftops without ever loosing balance. You could compare his ability's to Spiderman's minus the webs. This provides a easy get away when being followed by guards. Also, what could possibly be better than running around climbing buildings all day? I agree, nothing.

Next, I will ask you to direct your eyes up. See that right there? That picture my friends, is of Ezio. Another reason why I think being Ezio would be a mind blowing experience would be that he gets to wear that awesome outfit. When you first begin playing as Ezio you are wearing weird pants and a pirate shirt, or at least that's how I would describe it. Next, you look in an old trunk and find the outfit that Ezio is wearing above. CABLAM!!! you look awesome.


I don't only want to live as Ezio because he looks cool and can climb a building. No, no, no my fine friends there is much more to it than that. Ezio, as the title of this game implies is an Assassin. Which can only mean one thing. He can kick some rear end. That picture right there is of Ezio destroying three guards with a pole-type thing.

Again, I will ask you to direct your eyes up to the other picture. See those knives on his arms? Those are my favorite weapons in the history of video game weapons. Not that I would use them in real life, if I were Ezio. I just think they look cool and would scare the bageebers out of some civilians. Again, not that I would ever use them.


Ezio has gone through a lot. His father and brothers were betrayed by a family friend, which led to them being sentenced to death and being hung. He has a lot of anger and he seeks to wreak vengeance on the people who betrayed his father and caused the death of those that he loved. But all this anger only makes him a more entertaining character to play and I'm positive living as him would be a interesting challenge. If I could, I would change places with Ezio in a second and CABLAM!!!!! I would be awesome.

0 comments: