BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Brother causes sleep deprivation***********

Well, if I said that I was a little less than jazzed about being here today. That would be a lie. I am completely disgusted with the fact that I am at school. On a normal day, I can tolerate coming to school. But today, no sir, today is different. Last night I got exactly three hours of sleep. Why so little you ask. I spent half the night studying and preparing my speech. The other half, I have my brother to blame for. You see, my brothers excessive WoW playing keeps me up at night. The boys bedroom is just a mere wall away from mine. So, when he comes upstairs at 3 o'clock after a long day and half a night of questing and running dungeons; he is of course hungry. He spends approximately 30 minutes making a sandwich and enjoys it while watching a movie in his bedroom, with the volume turned up way too loud. After this, he takes his dishes out to the kitchen and knocks on my door, wanting to talk about newly acquired gear, new mounts and something about wanting to use my account for a new character. My brother is easily one of my best friends, but I must admit. After a long night of the events listed above, I contemplate slipping him sleep pills and getting a much needed good nights sleep.

0 comments: