BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Snooping causes chaos

My funniest experience is set in Toronto, where I spent two weeks of last summer with my grandfather. While we were there my grandfather told us that he had someone he wanted us to meet. We piled into his jeep, and drove down busy streets until we came to the biggest house I had ever seen in my entire life. My sister and brother bolted from the car followed by myself while we listened to my mother scowl in disapproval. My grandfather led us around the mansion to a garden area where the smell of barbecue filled the air. An older man approached us and my grandfather introduced him as Louie, one of his best friends. He then introduced us to Louie's wife Vera and their daughter. They were from a place outside of Italy and spoke with Italian accents. They prepared great Italian food for us, then told us stories of my grandfathers younger days. After sitting for a long while, I asked if I could use their restroom. My brother and sister quickly spoke up and said they needed to go too. But in truth, we just wanted to explore the mansion that sat in front of us. After getting the directions to the bathroom we all headed in the house and were instantly amazed by the marble counter tops, and winding stair case. As you could imagine, we ran straight up the stairs. After climbing the summit to the top, we heard a voice from outside call "have you found it?" we answered that we had and found the room labeled bathroom. We opened the door and found the largest room in the house. We all walked in in stunned amazement. The largest bathtub I had ever seen sat in the corner beside 3 sinks and a gold towel holder. Unaware that we were now in separate parts of the room, I turned quickly at the sound of my brothers voice "Guys look at this!" My sister and I quickly went to where he was standing and saw what all the fuss was about. He was standing in front of a Toilet Baday. Which is a devise you sit on and it shoots water up, needless to say, we had never seen such a contraption in our lives. We were confused and a little" weirded out" by the strange invention, so my brother decided to turn its silver tap. Out of no where an ambush of water shot up into my brothers face sending us all fleeing quickly from the scene. When we were a safe distance away, at the bottom of the stairs, all my sister and I could do was laugh at the site of our poor drenched brother. There was nothing left to do but face the poor people whose house we just raided. Upon the site of my brother, they immediately asked what happened and we were forced to tell the truth. They laughed and said "this is not the first time this has happened." So, here is a helpful little tip. Never snoop in another persons house and never trust strange contraptions.

0 comments: