BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 29, 2010

The way I picture Heaven.

When I was a kid, my little cousin died. It affected the way I looked at things and the way I looked at faith. Back then, I wanted to believe that he was in a really fun place where he would be happy and safe. So I guess that idea stuck because the vision I developed of Heaven is still how I see it today. I always pictured that when you enter the gates of Heaven, you are immediately reunited with all the loved ones you have lost. Then, you enter what looks like a big subdivision and all the houses are made of clouds. Everyone who is gone gets a house, so there are people mowing cloud lawns and watering cloud flowers. Everyone is happy and safe and together. It may sound far fetched but, that is my vision of Heaven.

0 comments: