BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Time Casule

If my community was planning to make a Time Capsule and I had to put five things of my choice into it, I know exactly what I would put in. The first thing I would put in would be a picture of New Brunswick that my grandfather took when he was a kid. I would put this in because I would like them to know how New Brunswick is supposed to look, and that they should try to restore it. The second thing I would put in would be my laptop, so they would see how our computers worked and how we accessed the Internet. The third thing I would put in would be a mixed CD that I made containing all my favorite music, so they could see what good music was in our time. The fourth thing I would put in would be a newspaper so they could understand the events that were happening in our time. The fifth thing I would put in would be some pictures of people working. I would put this in because, my guess is that if they have more technology than we have right now than they won't have to work for much.



***************************************************************************************



Hello people from the future,



My name is Taylar. I live on the Rapid road, and you probably have no idea where that is. My family consists of me, my brother and sister and my parents. Well, I can only imagine the reaction you had to the things I left behind. They probably are not much compared to what you have now. In a way if your world is indeed how I assume, I feel bad for you future people. In my day, we walked places and drove in cars and worked for our money. You probably fly around with rocket shoes and are able to clone your friends, teleport to places and make a living by sitting around all day talking to a computer. I feel increasingly bad for you if you have never heard of McDonald's or never tasted a Big Mac. I have a bit of advice for you all. First, once in a while, take off your rocket shoes and go for a walk. It will do you good because you are all probably overweight due to lack of exercise. Second, be careful because if Global warming is still on the rise, there may be some earthquakes and hurricanes. If Global warming is proved to be a myth. Don't worry about it. Finally, you poor dear future people, if food no longer exists and you are forced to eat paste out of a tube. Go to the nearest time machine(which I'm sure you have due to enhanced technology) come back and make a stop at McDonald's. You won't be sorry.

So, that is about all I have to tell you about Future People. Good luck with your lives and happy travels.

0 comments: