BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 19, 2010

The person to my left.

Right now, I am sitting at one of the many computers that our school provides, and to the left of me sits a girl named Erin. As I glance over at her quickly I notice a few things. First, her hair is a lot more blond than it was when we were buddys in pre-school, she's taller than I by a few inches and her hair falls lightly beyond her shoulders. After being friends for so long, I notice her usual habits that she probably does not even notice anymore. As she looks at her computer screen she shifts her weight to lean on her right elbow and brings her hand to her mouth and plays nervously with her bottom lip. She has always done this, and the memory of her mother telling her over and over not to do it is still fresh in my mind. She was always a nervous kid, so I guess it is what she does to calm her nerves. I also notice that her posture is not great as she sits at her computer slumped down and starring intensely forward. Another trait she seemed to always get punished for in typing class. That is the girl to my left. One of my best friends and someone who it would seem has been sitting to my left all my life.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a nice person that is sitting beside you lol


Erin