BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 19, 2010

Hey there Dawson, whats it like in westchester?

My names Dawson. I live in Westchester. It rains here. I live in a yellow house with my mom and my dog boomerang Sam. Wanna know why I called em Boomerang Sam? cause he got hit by 4 cars but keeps comin back. Mom told me I had to go for a walk today. When I went outside Boomerang Sam wouldn't shut his trap so I had to go pet him for a couple minutes. After that I hopped the fence and went to see my neighbour Mr.Jenkins. He's a monster. Wanna know how I know? One night me and my best pal Jim Crandle snuck over to his window and saw him pluck his teeth right from his mouth. I went home and told mommy and she just said he could do that cause he's old. But I had to cut through his yard to get my baseball cap out of his tree. Jim through it up there. He sure is a stinker. Old Jenkins was mowin his lawn so I ran just as fast as I could. Then I seen his fat baby Maggie and thought I'd say hey to her. When he saw me he got hollerin for me to go away from his baby cause once she through her dolly at me and I spit right on her. I just kept right on runnin, climbed that big tree, got my cap and left. I ran along the side of the fence, hopped onto Mr.Jenkins's shed and into Mrs.Molly's yard. Shes a ol bum if I ever seen one. She's all the time hollerin for me to get back home and stay outta her yard. I thought I'd pay her back for when she told mama I was a bad boy so when I passed her, I threw my toad Thomas at her. I keep em in my pocket so mama dont see em. She let out a big ol wail and I took off. I ran right passed her bird bath, her wheel barrel and around the light post till I got to the McMillan farm. That ol gal Mrs.McMillan is a nice ol girl, she gives me toonies to catch tad poles outta her stream. I popped in to say hey then ran to the woods to hide till big bum Mrs.Molly shut her trap. I could hear her ol mouth a gabbin "Mira Pierce! where is Mira Pierce? her boy done just threw a toad on me." After about 2 hours Mrs.Molly shut up and I started on home cause I was gettin hungry. I walked outta the woods and past Jeremy's house. He got a big ol dog named Jumpin Jupiter and he sure is a mean ol thing. He's huge too. He stands taller than me! So I was real sneaky when I passed Jeremy's place so I wouldn't wake ol Jumpin Jupiter. When I got passed Jeremy's car, I let out a hoop cause I thought I got passed that mean ol dog. But first thing I knew after that I felt a big ol tug on my shorts and there was Jumpin Jupiter clamped right onto my shorts. I slapped him in the head so he'd let go and took off like a scared rabbit. He come right on behind me though as fast as he could. I ran across the street, around a tree, back out onto the street, down the side walk and then up onto Mrs.Molly's car. which got her hollerin again but I hadda find a way to ditch ol Jumpin Jupiter. But let me tell ya, they don't call em Jumpin Jupiter for nothin. He was up on the hood of the car in a blink of my eye. So there I went again. Off the car, down and into Mr.Jenkins's shed. I thought for sure I'd lose him there. But he came right on behind me. So I ran into my teepee I made three days ago, thinkin he'd quit, be he never so I had to keep goin. I jumped with all my strength over the garbage can, and Jumpin Jupiter did the same. I jumped over my bright red Radio Flyer wagon and saw ol Jumpin Jupiter bound over that too. After that I ran right into my house and shut the door real quick. Mama was waitin for me of cause cause she heard all the thrashin and goin and thought I was bein killed or somethin. She was just about to roar at me but heard my ol belly growl and saw the tear in my shorts and just gave me a big ol hug. I never got in no trouble after all. I think I'll go for another walk tomorrow.



Spelling is supposed to be bad.

0 comments: