BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

This time, the beauty is the beast.


T.V show- Supernatural.


Character- Persephone.


I would like to add the character Persephone to the show Supernatural. Persephone is the Goddess of the underworld in Greek mythology. I think Persephone would add conflict and romance to Supernatural. Currently on Supernatural, Angles are battling Demons and Sam and Dean are battling both. The Demons are trying to persuade Sam to let Lucifer possess him so that Lucifer can start the Apocalypse, and defeat all the Angels. So far, Sam has not fallen into their treacherous trap and I do not predict that he ever will, but I think Persephone could add an interesting twist.

My idea is that since the Demons are getting no where with their plot to trap Sam, they summon Persephone to lure him in. Persephone would come in human form, and soon make Sam believe that she is nothing more than an innocent woman, with a strange attraction to him. After weeks of gaining his trust, she would make a comment that he should allow Lucifer to use his body. Of course, Sam would catch on and she would be killed. Immediately. Leaving Lucifer's plan spoiled yet again. I feel that this would add some much needed excitement to Supernatural.


After being a fan of Supernatural for years, I feel that at this point in the show, it needs something to excite the fans, maybe even make them angry with this character, make them excited to see what will happen next. The first three seasons of Supernatural are like a non stop blood bath as Dean and Sam tear through countless demons, so I think that adding Persephone and adding a character that we can all love to hate will give back to Supernatural the spark it used to have. The actress that I feel would be a good choice to play Persephone would be Christina Ricci. I chose Christina Ricci because she is the right age group as I imagined and she tends to play characters that are sometimes dark and mysterious or troubled and malicious.

1 comments:

James said...

lol ive been reading peoples creating characters things and all them put characters into supernatural lol :P ha well i reallylike your use of that womens name lol like its meaning goddess of the underworld. A fan of supernatural myself i agree with your demand for what the people want. I think you did a very good job taylor, you are very creative and this should be considered by the creators of supernatural if you want my opinion anyways but :) anyways very good job!!!