BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Application fo Entertainment.

Taylar
Gray Rapids, NB

February 10, 2010

Mr.Carter
Blackville School, NB

Dear Mr.Carter,

RE:APPLICATION FOR ENTERTAINMENT

I would like a position in the Entertainment section of The Talon. I am a people person, I enjoy hearing things from different points of view and seeing things from another persons perspective. In this way I would do well at the sections of Entertainment where I would review music or movies. If I were to review a flim or the top ten songs of this month, I would get the opinon of other people and take that into account and not base my review on my opinion only. I think I could bring a scence of personality to The Talon, for example if i were brainstorming ideas for a film review, but first I had to choose a film, I would look for a film that not only some of our schools population would enjoy. Some people enjoy films like 17 Again, others would enjoy a film like Terminator. My idea would be to review a movie that all of the student body could enjoy, a film that may be in between genres and not only direct my review to a certain group of people, but the entire school.

I hope you take my application into account and I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours truly,

Taylar

0 comments: